UPDATE March 21: If you choose to hang out with us Saturday and not stay overnight, your cost is $50, including one meal. This does not include cost for Tie Dyeing with Brian, when you are encouraged to bring your own t-shirts, washed but NOT softened with fabric softener. We can provide t-shirts for $10 per person and need to know your sizes ASAP. For those bringing your own shirts, pillowcases, socks whatever to dye, a donation will be appreciated.
Some of you've been asking about this! Here's the latest for the 3rd Spring Retreat with Linda Mills and company. This year we're honored to have our friend and you may know her too, Jessica Ringle, author of her new book, Making It Up. She's a psychotherapist and Drug and Alcohol Counselor with an eclectic history. A great storyteller with a fine sense of humor, Jessica will share some of her journey and warmth, having spent time in the Peace Corps in her 50s, in Morocco and her Buddhist philosophy. Maybe she will share some of her original music, like The Wheel that she shared at the 1st Spring Retreat. We love her! We believe you will as well if not already! Register here.
Linda's sister, Marty Batarla (many of you know her) is a Master Jeweler and Lapidary. She's offering a class Thursday afternoon to teach you how to wire wrap a pendant, either one you've brought or you can purchase one from her. Materials are extra (again, you can bring your own). Her class is $50 + materials and is scheduled for Thursday afternoon TBD. EarlyBird!
If you choose Marty's class you may want to stay the rest of the weekend, so Linda created an affordable package for you, whether you attend Marty's class or not. Thursday dinner, yoga, lodging, Friday morning breakfast, yoga class and lunch for only $75.
Reserve now and pay link is below.
Like last year's retreat and the previous, this year's retreat promises to be fresh, fun, relaxing and nurturing in many ways. Reflexology, massage, henna, Wrap a Rock, astrology readings and tie dyeing will be available for a fee.
The rustic and peaceful grounds at Bethany Hills Camp will be alive and vibrating at a high frequency on April 6, 7, 8 and 9. Block your calendar off for that weekend! Men and women are invited for yoga, meditation, massage, jewelry making, chilling, tie-dying a new design (yes!), good food and so much more! Check back here and on Facebook for updates.
Pay by check, cash or PayPal. Be sure to Reserve your spot now!
Payable on PayPal for all events. Checks are acceptable.
-Friday, April 7-Sunday, April 9 2017--2 nights, 3 days lodging, 5 meals, 5 Yoga classes plus MORE.....
-Thursday "Wrap a Rock" class.....$50 + materials (buy from Marty or bring your own)
-Thursday dinner, yoga class, lodging, Friday morning breakfast, yoga class and lunch.....$75
Welcome the season of gratitude with 3 healing modalities simulataneously!
Tom Shinness Live/Restorative Yoga and ACU-DETOX
Relax and restore with yoga
Saturday, November 12
2pm-4pm, Cost is $45
Pre-Register as participation is limited
Pay in advance Click above yellow "Pay Now" button for drop down menu.
Ann Coffey and Linda Mills presenters.
We will fuse a Restorative yoga class with an Acudetox treatment to help release muscle tension, cleanse the body and mind and reduce the effects of physical, mental, and emotional stress.
Acudetox is a special type of acupuncture treatment. It involves the gentle placement of five small, thin, sterile, single use needles into specific acupuncture points on your ears. Acudetox works on the major detoxification organs of the body. It can significantly reduce cravings, stress, anxiety and insomnia. With this method, each needle opens up possibilities in the body, mind, and spirit while restoring balance and reducing stress.
Did you know that AcuDetox also does all this?
Increases blood and lymphatic circulation
Speeds up the healing process
Increases focus and mental clarity
Increases resistance to disease
Strengthens immune system
Increases sense of purpose and well being
Lighten Up Your Soul! Workshop August 9th, see below.
- Sign up for 21 Days of Yoga for $21 for June and July! New students only. Ends August 3rd. All new students can sign up for yoga for $21 for 21 consecutive days from signup. It takes 21 days to cultivate a new good habit!
- Sign up with Studio Mills to cultivate a new habit of yoga every day. The best discipline is consistency. Practice your choice of yoga for 10 minutes every day.
- Kids Yoga Camp-see below. Final date this summer. Help your kids improve attention and emotional balance.
- Paddleboard Yoga-Jen Stone will be offering this summer. If interested, contact her at jenstoneyoga.com.
- Reflexology with Libba-Introductory pricing for new clients: $1/minute. Limited time: Buy 20 minutes get 20 minutes free=$20/40 minutes. Refer a new client get a session free.
- Footsies Reflexology@gmail.com 615.585.4599.
- Massage from Sunshine will make you smile and relieve tension 615.336.4516.
- Reiki Treatments-Love offering-based with Dawn Song. What is Reiki? Email her at email@example.com
Kids Yoga Day Camp Blast
Improve attention and emotional balance
Be empowered! For Ages 8-12
At Studio Mills-Downtown Kingston Springs, 406 N Main Street
Day Camp: Friday, July 24, 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.-$50
Bring a sack lunch.
Taught by Elementary Educator, E-RYT500, Personal Trainer, Linda Mills
· Center our wild energy into focus and mindfulness
· Connect, De stress, Gain Balance, Strength, Flexibility
· Learn the basic yoga poses, Breathing, Meditation
· Make a mandala